Saturday, January 1, 2022

ARFID JOURNEY WEEK 5 (Nov 2020)

Thank you for praying for us during this time.  We feel your prayers and Mason is progressing nicely. Please pray that we do not get COVID while we are here.  The state of Michigan is shutting back down, but we do not go out much anyway. We had a good weekend and visited the Grand Rapids Public Museum and saw a LEGO Sculpture exhibit and the Grand River.  


Mason adds two new foods each week.  Last week he added pancakes (which he likes) and chicken nuggets (which he hates).  They hope to add a PB&J sandwich this week, so he can have options to eat at school.  Next week I will begin my training so that we can continue the program when we get home.  Mason's prayer request would be that time would pass faster.  He misses his dog and his family and wants to be home.

I am doing better.  The shingles virus is gone and my rash is gradually healing.  I would appreciate prayer that I use this time wisely and come back refreshed and renewed.



No comments:

Post a Comment